Need to Fix your Tax returns use a 1040X Form

Seal of the Internal Revenue Service

Image via Wikipedia

I recently did some tax returns where I had to make some changes based on information I received after already filing my tax returns, so the solution is, file a 1040X form which amends your tax return, check more information about the form HERE.

%d bloggers like this: