Need to Fix your Tax returns use a 1040X Form

Seal of the Internal Revenue Service

Image via Wikipedia

I recently did some tax returns where I had to make some changes based on information I received after already filing my tax returns, so the solution is, file a 1040X form which amends your tax return, check more information about the form HERE.

Some States offering free E-Filing on your State Returns this year

The western front of the United States Capitol...

Image via Wikipedia

Usually you only get free E-filing of your Return on the Federal level, well a few states have decided to wave the E-filing fee for your State return too, which is pretty cool, This is the way it should be, we shouldn’t have to pay to file tax returns,check this list of states to see if your state is among the free file program, HERE.

%d bloggers like this: